Alumni, its time to create your goKA account
Every alumnus has the ability to have a goKA account. It is your lifetime access online to the Order. Basically, its a better way to be connected! There are many benefits such as searching for brothers, seeing your chapter’s current information, news, recommend a member, and more.
Here are the easy steps (please read & follow instructions, it will be simple!):
1. Click here. (this is our partner company’s site, you won’t be here long).
2. If you are an alumnus, select ALUMNUS ENROLLMENT in the drop down box.
3. Enter the following information in the field:
FIRST NAME – This is what you likely put on your Report 2 card when you joined. If you go by Bobby, its probably Robert.
LAST NAME – Self explanatory.
USERNAME – You create which USERNAME you’ll want to use for goKA.
PASSWORD & CONFIRM PASSWORD – This will be your goKA password.
4. Confirm your identity. The goKA account pulls data directly from our database. Your entries must match.
INITIATED CHAPTER – Select where you were INITIATED.
IDENTIFICATION METHOD – Select INITIATE YEAR and enter the year you were INITIATED.
5. You’ll then pass through some black and red colored agreement screens. After those, you’ll enter your own personal goKA account page! Surf around, read, connect with folks, and enjoy!
If you have questions, contact Jesse S. Lyons, Director of Communications at 540-463-1865.