Original KA House at Louisiana State University
The original house for the Alpha Gamma Chapter of Kappa Alpha Order at Louisiana State University was recently purchased by a local real estate investor. Originally constructed in 1930, the historic property at 268 W. Chimes Street near campus has been used as a boarding house, bar and restaurant and, most recently, a bookstore. The investor is looking to change the location back into a restaurant and bar.
Read more on the Business Report’s article HERE.