Tux Rental for the 77th Convention in St. Louis
With the 77th Convention and Brotherhood Weekend rapidly approaching, it is time to make plans to reserve your formal wear. The Knight Commander’s Banquet will be held on the evening of Saturday, August 5th at the Hyatt Regency St. Louis at the Arch, and all attendees must be in black tie attire. In addition, the attire for the Loyal Order and Forever KA Reception and the Knight Commander’s Accolade and Crimson & Gold Society Reception will also be black tie.
In order to assist attendees in saving costs and hassle of pick-up, Kappa Alpha Order has made arrangements for special rates for tuxedos through Men’s Wearhouse that will be delivered to the Hyatt Regency before the event.
Men’s Wearhouse is providing a wonderful tuxedo rental package for only $69.99 which includes:
- Coat (Black #1780 or Ivory* #1872)
- White Wing Collar Shirt
- Black Cummerbund
- Black Bow Tie
- Black/Silver Jewelry
- Black Round Toe Shoes
*With the heat during summer months, it is appropriate and encouraged to wear the ivory jacket.
In Store (Preferred)
- Find the nearest Men’s Wearhouse.
- Print this form to bring with you OR take note of the reference group number (7260035).
- Go to nearest Men’s Wearhouse to get fitted, place order and submit payment.
- Follow instructions on this form.
- All tuxedo orders will be picked up and dropped off at a designated room at the Hyatt Regency.
- Place your order by July 21st to the event to avoid a $20 Rush Order Fee.
- Men’s Wearhouse strongly recommends getting measured in store.
- Pay in full when booking as Men’s Wearhouse will not be able to collect payments at the Hyatt Regency.
- Contact Tom Giertz with Men’s Wearhouse at 281-776-7462 for any questions regarding tuxedo rental.
- Contact Tullis Beasley, Director of Leadership Education for Kappa Alpha Order at 540-463-1865 with any questions regarding tuxedo pick-up.