OKC Hosts Locke Province Convivium & Court of Honor Induction
The Oklahoma City Alumni Chapter hosted the annual Locke Province Convivium at the historic Skirvin Hilton Hotel in downtown Oklahoma City on Saturday, February 3, 2018. Dr. James M. Schmuck, a member of KA’s Executive Council, gave the keynote remarks. In addition, the Howard P. Locke Province Court of Honor held an induction to honor alumni who have given back to KA and Locke Province. For more information about the Oklahoma City Alumni Chapter, contact Ed Keller.
View photos from the evening on KA’s Facebook page.
The purpose of the Court of Honor is to recognize and honor alumni for their continuing interest, support, and participation in the Order, its active chapters or its alumni chapters, and to stimulate the growth and strength of the Order, its chapters and members.
The following men were added to the Court’s roll.
- John W. “Jack” Bauder (Gamma Kappa–Oklahoma City ’64)
- Joe W. Briggs (Beta Xi–Oklahoma State ’01)
- Brent E. Buswell (Beta Eta–Oklahoma ’09)
- Jeffrey D. Chappell (Gamma Kappa–Oklahoma City ’83)
- Jordan L. Hale (Zeta Rho–Arkansas-Fort Smith ’09)
- James F. Lowder II (Gamma Kappa–Oklahoma City ’75)
- Timothy W. McClure (Zeta Rho–Arkansas-Fort Smith ’11)
- William H. McKee V (Beta Xi–Oklahoma State ’06)
- Robert L. Morris, Jr. (Beta Eta–Oklahoma ’67)
- Verne A. Smith, Jr. (Beta Xi–Oklahoma State ’61)