2019 Hardeman Court of Honor
The John L. Hardeman Province Court of Honor held their annual induction ceremony on Saturday, April 27, 2019, at the Idle Hour Golf & Country Club in Macon, Georgia. Nearly sixty brothers and friends gathered to celebrate our beloved Kappa Alpha Order and those distinguished alumni who have given their time, energy and service to KA.
Many thanks to Eddie Wilson (Delta Theta–Georiga Southern ’80) for hosting our 2019 Court of Honor meeting at Idle Hour Country Club.
The following men were recognized and invested with the provincial cross of honor in recognition of their outstanding service to the Order and accomplishments which have brought honor to Kappa Alpha Order.
- Tullis D. Beasley (Delta Rho–Valdosta State ’09)
- Hon. Richard M. Cowart (Delta Rho–Valdosta State ’71)
- William S. Cowart (Delta Rho–Valdosta State ’73)
- Walter M. Deriso Jr. (Epsilon–Emory ’65)
- Darren S. Kay (Alpha Eta–Westminster ’88)
- Evan L. Stack (Zeta Chi–Kennesaw State ’15)
- Michael E. Sumner (Lambda–Virginia ’77)
- Dr. Jerry R. Thomas (Iota–Furman ’60)
- Dr. Travis S. Watson (Gamma–Georgia ’95)
More photos are available on KA’s Facebook Page HERE.