2020 Hamilton Court of Honor Induction Ceremony & Dinner
On Saturday, February 8, 2020, the William Sprigg Hamilton Province Court of Honor held an induction ceremony at Moody Hall on the post of Virginia Military Institute in Lexington, Virginia. This honors those distinguished alumni who have given their time, energy and service to KA.
The following men were recognized and invested with the provincial cross of honor in recognition of their outstanding service to the Order and accomplishments which have brought honor to Kappa Alpha Order.
- King V. Aiken, Jr. (Kappa–Mercer ’83): Current member of Kappa Alpha Order’s Executive Council, and former Province Commander for Hardeman Province
- A. Blake Ball (Zeta Tau–Austin Peay State ’12): Director of Risk Management for the Kappa Alpha Order National Administrative Office
- Tanner L. Gellinger (Zeta Omicron–Southern Indiana ’12): Director of Development for the Kappa Alpha Order Educational Foundation
- Christian R. Larlee (Beta Commission–VMI ’90): US Army Special Forces (Green Beret), retired; volunteer search and rescue technician, and licensed private pilot
- Aaron D. Masey (Epsilon Eta–Virginia Tech ’17): Director of Annual Giving and Stewardship for the Kappa Alpha Order Educational Foundation
- Issac M. Sams (Alpha Rho–West Virginia ’10): Alpha Rho Chapter’s Alumnus Advisor; Served as Number IV, Number VII, and Number VIII as an undergraduate
- Dr. James M. Schmuck (Alpha Eta–Westminster ’69): Ph.D. from St. Louis University, and serves on several boards of trustees; currently a member Kappa Alpha Order’s Executive Council; former Province Commander for Chiles Province
- Robert H. Wall (Tau–Wake Forest ’95): Law degree from the University of Alabama, served as the Number VII and Number IX as an undergraduate: serves as Province Commander for Smith Province
Photos from reception, dinner, and Induction Ceremony are available on KA’s Facebook page.