January 8-10, 2021
The Number I’s Leadership Institute (NLI) is set to take place at the Hilton Atlanta Airport on January 8-10, 2021. All Number I’s will arrive at the conference center on Friday, January 8th. NLI will begin Friday evening and end Sunday at noon.
The Number I’s Leadership Institute is an intensive informational and educational retreat. In order to provide a productive learning atmosphere for the conference, there is a zero-tolerance policy for alcohol or drug use. The focus of the Institute is to educate and empower Number I’s to understand their role and responsibility as the chapter’s highest elected officer, recognize the tools and support systems provided, and to understand the standards and policies of operating an active chapter of Kappa Alpha Order.
Safety Protocols for 2021
- On arrival, a professional clinician will administer rapid COVID tests for every attendee, and a health questionnaire will be required for screening
- Temperature checks will be conducted for each attendee both mornings of the conference
- Each attendee will be provided with individual hand sanitizer and masks
- The meeting space will be set up in a way to ensure proper social distancing between attendees
- Masks will be required for the duration of the event, apart from during meal times
- All meals will be served by hotel staff to avoid long lines and people congregating around tables of food
- The Hilton Atlanta Airport has been certified as a Hilton Cleanstay Property
- In the event of an attendee exhibiting symptoms, separate rooms will be available for quarantine.
- All attendees will be required to stay on premises for the duration of the conference. Any attendee who leaves the conference center will be sent home at his own expense, and could face being removed from their office.