More about Project Outreach (how to implement/explain)
How will this Program affect Our Chapter?
- Recruitment – Developed programs will better meet the needs of potential members.
- Social – Each event has potential of becoming a successful social with a variety of groups.
- Recognition – The program will provide a method of national recognition for your efforts.
How will this Program affect The Order?
- Alumni Development – Alumni members can be involved in the community service efforts of active chapters.
- Expansion – The program will offer a new dimension to the programs we bring to our target and colony campuses.
- Development – By involving more members, sharing more information and supporting these important efforts of chapters, the Order can improve its ability to serve its members.
So where do we go from here?
- Keep track of your chapter’s service events, hours, groups involved and items donated.
- Develop chapter programming in the area of community service.
- Work to create a chapter sponsored or organized service project.
- Complete the online Project Outreach report each semester
- Complete the MDA Direct Contribution Report every time your chapter organizes a philanthropy project so your chapter can receive proper credit and recognition.
By your deeds, the Order contributes to the development of our host communities. Through your efforts, our cities, schools, and the Order become one step closer to our goal of excellence. Many chapters have a strong record of contributing to their surrounding communities.