Are you thinking of working for a year before graduate or law school? Are you still unsure of your career path or looking to make a change? A position with the Kappa Alpha Order National Administrative Office can offer you a unique experience that is unmatched in the professional world. We currently have positions available and are accepting applications for Associate Director for Chapter Services. Contact Assistant Executive Director for Chapter Services Anthony Granizani to express interest and to schedule an exploratory/informational call or apply today.
Benefits to working for KA include:
- Signing bonus and relocation assistance
- Student loan repayment assistance
- Individual career-specific alumni mentor
- Annual professional clothing stipend
- 25+ days of PTO
- Travel the country and keep all hotel and airline points for personal use
- Fully furnish housing provided
- 6% 401K matching (available after your first year of employment)
- Grad school tuition assistance for director-level staff
- Excellent healthcare benefits (90% of premium paid by employer), dental and vision benefits (100% of premium paid by employer)
- Base salary plus Per Diem and mileage reimbursement while traveling
- Use of a company iPhone and MacBook
- AAA membership
Associate Directors for Chapter Services
Associate Directors for Chapter Services (ADCS) travel to assigned chapters to meet with chapter leadership, university officials, and alumni volunteers, audit chapter operations, and support the various leadership education programs of the Order. Hire date – June 2023.
The national administrative office at Mulberry Hill is a gorgeous setting for you to continue your KA involvement beyond college, return to your fraternal roots by serving the Order, or to engage in new ways with Kappa Alpha. Check out Historic Lexington, learn more about the National Administrative Office, check out who’s a member of the National Staff, who are the current National Volunteers, read recent stuff from the KA: Blog, check out our educational programs: in other words, do your homework and get excited. This might just be your next home.