9-132. The II – Vice President. The II shall perform any of the duties of the I in his absence or inability to act and generally assist the I in the discharge of his duties; count the votes on questions submitted to the chapter; report to the chapter violations of the laws of the Order when the same are not reported by the VII; and privately counsel with and advise the I concerning the discharge of his duties. The II shall become the I if the office of the I becomes vacant, or due to the I’s ineligibility to hold office, until an election can be held at a chapter meeting.
Officer Training Conference – Each spring, thousands of KA undergraduates gather to attend our regional educational programs. From small group discussion, to large group facilitation, members are engaged for a day and a half. You’ll learn from other officers in your position, alumni facilitators, and from expert speakers. All 9 Chapter Officers are REQUIRED to attend Officer Training Conference.
- Number II’s Transition Guide – Just got elected? This is where to start. It has checklists for transition items, evaluations of where your chapter is currently, goal setting for your role, and much more!
- Birkman Method Colors – Learn how to work with your officers better based on their personalities.
- New Member Education Manual – This manual will help you ensure your New Member Education Program educates your New Members on the manners, principles, history, and traditions of both Kappa Alpha Order and the Greek community.
- Positive Brotherhood Building Guide – This guide focuses on activities and events you can do to create brotherhood in your chapter.
- NIC – Brotherhood Building – This guide, produced by the North-American Interfraternity Conference, can aid in developing brotherhood within your chapter.
- Contact My ADCS – Your Associate Director for Chapter Services is your go-to person. They work for the National Administrative Office and are there to help you through issues and improve your chapter.