9-135. The V – Historian. The V shall accumulate material for the history of the chapter and its members, past and present; keep the prescribed chapter register up to date; act as contact officer between the chapter and its alumni, performing such duties in this regard as may be required of him by the chapter or by the Executive Director; and be responsible to the I for the safekeeping of the chapter register, records of historical data, chapter library, pictures and other properties of a historical nature.
Officer Training Conference – Each spring, thousands of KA undergraduates gather to attend our regional educational programs. From small group discussion, to large group facilitation, members are engaged for a day and a half. You’ll learn from other officers in your position, alumni facilitators, and from expert speakers. All 9 Chapter Officers are REQUIRED to attend Officer Training Conference.
- Number V’s Transition Guide – Just got elected? This is where to start. It has checklists for transition items, evaluations of where your chapter is currently, goal setting for your role, and much more!
- Birkman Method Colors – Learn how to work with your officers better based on their personalities.
- Alumni Relations Supplement – This guide will aid you in engaging your alumni and getting the most from them by keeping them informed and planning events that they will enjoy attending.
- Convivium Guide – This guide will assist you in planning a successful celebration of Kappa Alpha Order, our Founding, and our Founders.
- Lumatic Photography – KA’s official photography partner and All-in-One resource for composite photos, chapter events, and more! Flyer and FAQ
- Contact My ADCS – Your Associate Director for Chapter Services is your go-to person. They work for the National Administrative Office and are there to help you through issues and improve your chapter.