9-137. The VII – Parliamentarian. The VII shall master the laws of the Order and the chapter with respect to duties of officers and members; report to the chapter the failure of any officer of the chapter to perform any duty required of him; and report to the chapter all violations of or failure to comply with the laws or the customs of the Order or the chapter for appropriate action to be taken.
Officer Training Conference – Each spring, thousands of KA undergraduates gather to attend our regional educational programs. From small group discussion, to large group facilitation, members are engaged for a day and a half. You’ll learn from other officers in your position, alumni facilitators, and from expert speakers. All 9 Chapter Officers are REQUIRED to attend Officer Training Conference.
- Number VII’s Transition Guide – Just got elected? This is where to start. It has checklists for transition items, evaluations of where your chapter is currently, goal setting for your role, and much more!
- Birkman Method Colors – Learn how to work with your officers better based on their personalities.
- Chapter Judicial – Unfortunately, members make mistakes, and mistakes have consequences. This guide assists you in applying Kappa Alpha Laws whenever necessary. You can find Major Offense Paperwork and other tools.
- Major Offense Paperwork Templates – This word document will help create the necessary Major Offense Paperwork by filling in the blanks.
- Council of Honor – The next step in your members’ education is the Council of Honor program. This in-depth study of the Kappa Alpha Laws and our ritual will give you members a better understanding of Kappa Alpha Order. Request ritual discussion questions by contacting your ADCS.
- Contact My ADCS – Your Associate Director for Chapter Services is your go-to person. They work for the National Administrative Office and are there to help you through issues and improve your chapter.