If there is an incident at your chapter, please complete the following steps IMMEDIATELY. A staff member of the National Administrative Office will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
- Get emergency help, if needed, by calling 911.
- Contact Assistant Executive Director for Chapter Services Anthony Graziani at (540) 784-8520. If unavailable, leave a message and call Executive Director Larry Wiese at (540) 319-1865. If unavailable, leave a message and call the National Administrative Office at (540) 463-1865. Leave a message with receptionist or voice mail.
- Collect all pertinent information (involved parties, time, location, hospitalizations, etc.) AND submit via the Initial Risk Management Incident Notice form below.
- Coordinate chapter meeting, if allowed, to reiterate Media and Communications policy and gather all facts. If necessary, use your predetermined Emergency Meeting Place.
- Continue to assess the situation with appropriate staff and volunteers and, where needed, the college/university administrators.
- Complete in detail and submit the Risk Management Incident Report.
- Continue to follow instructions as given by the National Administrative Office until the entire situation is resolved.