On Thursday, October 5, 2023, the Wood Court of Honor held its annual dinner and induction ceremony at the Capitol Hill Club in Washington, DC.
Following a reception, six brothers were recognized and invested with the provincial cross of honor in recognition of their outstanding service to the Order and accomplishments which have brought honor to Kappa Alpha Order.
- King V. Aiken, Jr. (Kappa–Mercer ’83)
- Terry Allan Arenson (Beta Kappa–Maryland ’95)
- Xavier Duran Dyer (Beta Omega–Washington College ’15)
- Evan Michael Hanna (Epsilon Zeta–Arkansas Tech ’17)
- Christopher C. Reese (Beta Omega–Washington College ’08)
- Richard Hynson Skipp (Beta Omega–Washington College ’02)
Following the induction and dinner, Dr. Steven E. Hastings gave an update on the reopening of the Beta Epsilon chapter and was recognized for his many years of service to the Order. Former Preceptor and Registrar Patrick Gallagher was recognized for his many years of service to the Court. Finally, Knight Commander King V. Aiken, Jr. gave a State of the Order address.
Their next annual dinner and investiture will be on Thursday, October 3, 2024, in Maryland.
More photos are available on the Order’s Facebook page.