On Saturday, August 20, 2022, the Dunwody Province Court of Honor held an induction ceremony at the Hilton Garden Inn – EastChase in Montgomery, Alabama. This honors those distinguished alumni who have given their time, energy, and service to KA. More photos are available on KA’s Facebook Page.
After Dunwody Province Commander E. Preston Pritchett III (Nu–Auburn’ 10) welcomed attendees, Braxton Stacey (Alpha Beta–Alabama ’19) led the Pledge of Allegiance and offered the invocation. Pritchett then gave an update on Dunwody Province prior to introducing members of the Court and leading the Induction Ceremony. Stephen LaFollette (Delta Phi–Jacksonville State ’84), member of the Order’s Executive Council, concluded the program with sharing the State of the Order.
The following men were recognized and invested with the provincial cross of honor in recognition of their outstanding service to the Order and accomplishments which have brought honor to Kappa Alpha Order.
- Hugh Farmer (Nu–Auburn ’72)
- James Salter (Nu–Auburn ’08)
- Michael Robards (Alpha Beta–Alabama ’04)
- W. Edgar Welden (Alpha Beta–Alabama ’62)
- Ethan Jackson (Delta Phi–Jacksonville State ’15)
- James Mounier (Delta Phi–Jacksonville State ’16
- Ross Bonura (Epsilon Alpha–South Alabama ’91)
- John Peek (Epsilon Alpha–South Alabama ’85)