Pursuant to Article 7, Section 116, of the Order’s Bylaws, Knight Commander C. Douglas Simmons III has appointed the following Province Commanders to serve for his second term. He and the Order wish to thank former Frampton Province Commander L. Charles Banks, Jr. (Delta Epsilon–Newberry ’02), for his service. A new appointment is noted with an asterisk, with bio below.
- Samuel Zenas Ammen: Darron E. Franta
- John S. Candler: Collin B. Taylor
- Henry C. Chiles: M. Tyler Griffin
- William B. Crawford: Hon. P. Michael Ruff
- W. Elliott Dunwody: E. Preston Pritchett III
- Richard T. Feller: Jason L. Potts
- William E. Forester: Gregory R. Singleton
- Idris R. Traylor, Jr.: Jeffrey W. Love
- W. McLeod Frampton, Jr.: William H. Skipper, Jr.*
- William Sprigg Hamilton: James M. Ransbottom
- John L. Hardeman: Lee P. Oliver III
- Emmett Lee Irwin: Hunter M. Lipscomb
- Howard P. Locke: H. David Pinson
- Henry J. Mikell: Ronny J. Snow
- Daniel R. Neal: Douglas W. Hanisch
- Ed Chambers Smith: Robert H. Wall
- William Archibald Walsh: Dr. Joel A. Nickles
- Horace H. White: Matthew D. O’Neal
- James Ward Wood: Dr. Steven E. Hastings
William H. “Bill” Skipper, Jr. (Delta Tau–Francis Marion ’80) is the Commander of the W. McLeod Frampton Province which includes the Active Chapters, Alumni Chapters, and the Commission in the State of South Carolina.
Bill is a retired 20-year career U.S. Army Officer with service with the 82nd Airborne Division, SCARNG, US Central Command (CENTCOM), and the Army Staff in the Pentagon. His last five years in the Army were spent as a Legislation Liaison before the United States Congress.
After retiring from the Army, he became President and CEO of American Business Development Group, a full-service business development, sales and marketing, and legislative consulting firm specializing in the Department of Defense. Bill is also the President of Skipper Family Properties with assets in Virginia, West Virginia, South Carolina, and Florida. He has served as a member of the Board of Trustees for the Kappa Alpha Order Educational Foundation since 2004 and is a member of the Loyal Order, Forever KA, Crimson & Gold Society, 1865 Trust, and the Order’s Military Division. He is a member of the W. McLeod Frampton and James Ward Wood Courts of Honor. Bill founded and supported the effort to establish the KAOEF’s E. Fleming Mason Memorial Internship Program, now successfully providing internship opportunities in Washington, D.C., Dallas, Texas, and Atlanta, Georgia.
Bill is the proud father of three successful adult children and currently resides in Columbia, South Carolina.