9-134. The IV – Corresponding Secretary. The IV shall have charge of and be responsible to the I for the safekeeping of all of the files and correspondence of the chapter and shall write or supervise the writing of all correspondence in behalf of the chapter as the I or the chapter shall direct. He shall also serve as the membership recruitment officer for the Active Chapter.
Officer Training Conference – Each spring, thousands of KA undergraduates gather to attend our regional educational programs. From small group discussion, to large group facilitation, members are engaged for a day and a half. You’ll learn from other officers in your position, alumni facilitators, and from expert speakers. All 9 Chapter Officers are REQUIRED to attend Officer Training Conference.
- Number IV’s Transition Guide – Just got elected? This is where to start. It has checklists for transition items, evaluations of where your chapter is currently, goal setting for your role, and much more!
- Birkman Method Colors – Learn how to work with your officers better based on their personalities.
- Chapter Communications – Your chapter communicates via the web, newsletters, notes/letters, text messages, signs/posters, press releases, etc. This guide will assist you in making proper communications.
- Recruitment Resources – Need more director for your recruitment committee? Visit this link for a place to get started.
- Contact My ADCS – Your Associate Director for Chapter Services is your go-to person. They work for the National Administrative Office and are there to help you through issues and improve your chapter.